Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
History of the border
How the border affects the tribes that live on the border now
Information about the Native American tribes that historically lived on the US-Mexico Border
Interview with Lupe from the yaqui tribe
The Pima Now
The Yaqui Now
Add "All Pages"
1. How does your tribe feel about living on or near the US/Mexico border?
2. What is hard about living near the border for your tribe?
3. What are the current problems along the US/Mexico border that affect your tribe?
4. Do you think your tribe has been treated fairly?
5. How long has your tribe lived near the border?
6. How did your ancestors feel when the border was created through their land?
7. What could people do to fix the problems?
8. What did your tribe traditionally eat? How has this changed?
9. How did your tribe traditionally dress? How has this changed?
10. What tongue did your tribe traditionally speak?
11. Do you still speak that language?
12. How did your tribe survive in the desert for so long?
13. What are your tribes reservations like?
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"